Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hi...this is me...

Hello ...
welcome to my blog... a blog created by my daughter for me as she wanted to introduce me to the 'wild jungle of bloggers...' hahaha...

My main occupation is being a mother of two girls aged 22 and 18, a wife of a loving hubby for over 25 years, in addition to my being an English lecturer at a state university in which I am also assigned as a student counsellor...

I don't even know if I can really spend time to write things in this blog...I mean.... my daughter should know this... for she is the one who's been complaining about my 'abandoning' her....my not spending enough time with her....

basically, I agreed to start this blog not because I want to share my 'perfect' life as a mum as definitely it's far from perfect... well... nobody's perfect anyway...

So... here I am...

1 comment:

Advanced International Economics at FEUI said...

Hai Ibu Suli..
I thought Widi disliked the word "Mum" and always prefered "Ibu"
hehhe.. anyway,, welcome to the world of bloggers.. i'm a newcomer too, but believe me, blogging is a new means of getting an addiction!!! hahahhaha