Friday, April 4, 2008

The Poetic me...hahaha...

As a person having more than one profession - mother, wife, teacher, counsellor, worker - I can be really busy which sometimes makes me neglect some of my 'assigned' tasks. Yet, this has never prevented me from writing poems. ... ooops.... wrong choice of the word.... because sometimes I don't WRITE poems, instead, I just say the words audibly or inaudibly... These words would simply bubble in my head for sometime before I can get to say it or write it... The invention of cell phone has facilitated me in channelling the bubbles of words from my head into the gadget ... and here's one of those in my mobile...

All I need is a space,
a space to breathe,
a space to move,
a space to think,
a space to speak,
Just a space to be me....

All I need is a space.
a space to do what I like
and to like what I do,
a space to think what I want to say
and to say what I want to think,
just a space to be myself.

All I need is a space to be me
to be myself,
all by myself,
with the presence of nobody,
nothing,
just me.

No comments: